No products in the cart.
Stir-fry chicken with sweet basil – Gai Pad Horapa
- 1 Tbsp Garlic minced (around 1 large clove)
- 3 Chilies minced
- 200 g Chicken slice into bite-size pieces
- ½ C Onion sliced into thin pieces
- 1 Handful basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dark sweet soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1½ Tbsp Cooking oil
- Put a pan over medium heat and add cooking oil
- When the oil is hot, add garlic and chili. Stir-fry for 30 seconds and then add chicken.
- When the chicken is cook half way through, you can add the sauce. Then follow by onion. Stir-fry until the onion is cook. Add in basil leaves and fold through. Turn off the heat.
- serve the stir-fry with steamed rice and eat while it's hot. Enjoy!