No products in the cart.
Guay Teaw Yuan – Thai style Vietnamese noodle soup
- 270 g Kao Pieak (rice noodle) Noodle. Can be substitute with other white noodle you can find.
- 120 g Moo Yoe ( Thai Pork Sausage) (optional)
- 1 L Pork stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- chopped coriander to garnish
- Chilli oil (condiment)
- Crispy shallots (condiment)
- 1) Rinse the noodle over cold water and rest aside.
- 2) Bring pork stock to boil and put Thai sausage in. Cook for 1 minute.
- 3) Add the noodle to the stock and let it cook for about 8 mins. This also depend on the thickness of the noodle you have. I would recommend following package instruction or constantly check while cooking.
- 4) Place noodle soup in a serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander, chilli oil and crispy shallots.
If you don’t like too gooey texture you can blanch the noodles before adding them to the stock.
Here are recipes for:
- Chilli oil
- Crispy fried shallots
- Pork stock