No products in the cart.
Hi guys! here is another easy recipe for your Thai Night. I made this recipe in perfect measurement for my curry kit but it will work with other paste as well. Just make sure to taste it first before adding any seasoning. I hope you enjoy the dish.
Pana Napa Green Curry
This recipe is perfect for Pana Napa Green Curry Paste
- 200 g Chicken – cut into small pieces
- 35 g Curry paste
- 2 C Coconut milk
- 1 C Water
- 2 Tbsp Fish sauce
- 1½ Tsp Sugar
- 4 Thai round eggplant quartered
- 20 g Turkey berry picked from its stem
- 1 Tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 Handful sweet basil leaves
- 3-4 Kaffir lime leaves – tier into half
- Add cooking oil in a pot and set over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add curry paste and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add water and coconut milk, follow by chicken pieces. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add eggplant, turkey berry and kaffir lime leaves. Let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Season the curry with fish sauce and sugar. Before adding any seasoning don't forget to taste the curry first. Let the curry cook for another 5 minutes and then add basil leaves. Turn off the heat, press down the leaves and mix well with green curry.
- Serve with steamed Jasmin rice or Kanom Jeen Noodles.